SEO refers to search engine optimization for a website, so that it is easy to find the website among related search results. For example, Google search engine optimization optimizes your website making it easily available to find when one searches for anything related via the search engine that is Google. Efficient SEO marketing leads to increase in organic that is unpaid traffic on your website. It is focused on growing visibility in non-paid search engine results, which is achieved by incorporating both technical and creative elements, the mastery of which is beneficial for increased brand reach and awareness. We have listed down few advantages of a meticulously executed SEO marketing campaign here, to better understand this brilliant feature of the web:
- Lower Cost: SEO services are essentially cheaper than PPC or AdWords. Organic listings are free and with little efforts, you can see your company get steady and consistent traffic. There is no need to pay per click or allocate a separate advertising budget.
- Increase in Organic Traffic: With Analytics, you can definitely see the steady increase in non-paid traffic.
- Better Brand Credibility: When Google lists a company at the top, people believe that the company must be of a reputable stature. By doing SEO, getting those top spots in google search results will increase people’s trust on your brand.
- Better Return on Investment (ROI): 1 hit from Google is more valuable than 1 hit from Ads. Statistics show that only 2% of the 1000 paid visitors actually buy your product, as compared to the 4% data of SEO. Google searches can actually direct people to your product.
- Competitors: SEO is becoming increasingly popular and so almost all companies are making use of it. It therefore becomes very important to hire a good SEO company and staff to increase rankings on search engine results.
- Brand Popularity: Website SEO can get you thousands of visitors every day. As the number of people viewing your website increases, the sales and the amount of feedback increases.
- Uniqueness: There are over 250 million websites on the web and SEO will make you stand out especially if your product is highly competitive.
- Trust on Google: Majority of the people trust Google search results rankings. Which means they know that if one company is at the first spot of their search results, it has to be the best. 60% of clicks go to the first option. SEO can get you there!
- Permanent results: The top position won’t just slip away suddenly! Although certain amount of effort is required, the fall in the ranking is never sudden.
- Increased site usability: SEO not only makes your site easy navigable by search engines, it also makes the site easily usable for users. It rearranges the architecture and links to certain pages so that the users can get the information they are looking for. This makes it easier for the search engines to find your website and pages in it according to the searches.
These are just some out of the many perks of having a good and concrete SEO strategy among your many other marketing strategies, especially digital marketing. We intend to create a favorable SEO strategy so that your company need not worry about getting organic traffic and expected rankings; with a customized price model. To know more, click here.