Are you a content marketer? Are you looking to be an efficient content marketer? What do you need to do so that you don’t have to work hard but you still can do a lot of work?
The answer is pretty simple. The world has become so fast paced that people should not aim at working hard, all we need to do is work smartly. You’ll notice- you’ll do more in less time. Now who doesn’t want that!
So, to get started, if you’re a content marketer, read on and see your world change. There are a few tools that we content marketers can use in order to get more done in less time.
1. Trello is an application that can serve as your content calendar. You can plan for weeks ahead and tag people from your organisation to turn it into an idea board. Let everyone vote on your strategy and whatever gets the most votes, go with that. It allows everyone to go through your ideas whenever they’re free and voice their opinions freely. Meet your organisation goals in the right manner.
2. Google Analytics is a common tool that everyone is using these days. It provides with the traffic you are generation on your page. These statistics help one discover what strategy is working and what isn’t. This is such a tool that most organisations cannot live without in today’s times. SO why not use it to your advantage and NOW.
3. Feedly. Did you know that there is an app that can give you content ideas? You can now subscribe to unlimited blogs and articles and stay updated on the categories that work best for you. Read more to write more.
4. Gone are the days when you had to go around looking for someone to create an image for you on photoshop and corel draw. Now is the time when you use Canva. This app gives you options for layout, images, backgrounds and everything else that is required to create a good image. A lot of things come free and whatever is not, you got to pay only a dollar a piece. Create your visuals the way you want it.
5. Ofcourse you’ve heard of this- WordPress. My website depends on this tool. WordPress has become a world of its own. The app is so easy to use. You can publish various blog posts and make changes whenever you require. Handling the blog from the wordpress app is a total boon.
What are you waiting for? Get your hands on these tools and use them to your advantage.